Thu, May 11|
breath workshop | IN PERSON
Declutter Your Mind | Spring is a great time to declutter the house... & your mind! Sign up at incycleindy.com
Time & Location
May 11, 2023, 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM EDT
InCycle Indy, 736 Hanover Place, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
About the event
When your mind gets cluttered, it's harder to think clearly, make "good" decisions & feel productive. Not to mention, all the tension you end up holding in your body! But fret no more ('cuz that's just going to cause more stress)!
Join me for this 60 minute workshop where you'll experience breathing techniques to declutter your mind, calm your nervous system & relax your body.
Additional benefits of breathwork include:
- releases toxins from your body
- increases energy & boosts the immune system
- strengths your lungs (duh!)
- increases self-awareness
- eases chronic pain
- aids with your digestion
- releases trauma & fear
- allows you to explore altered states of consciousness, consciously
- helps you to find emotional balance
- provides massive stress relief
- deepens your relationship to self & others
- relieves anxiety & depression
- increases self-confidence
- increases self-love
Because we will be breathing deep into the belly, be sure to give yourself at least 2 hours between your last meal & this workshop. It's no fun breathing with a full belly.
Feel free to bring a blanket and a journal. Beginners welcome!
(*You must purchase the workshop prior to signing up. It can be purchsased on the InCycle Indy app or online at incycleindy.com: to buy online, please select workshops from the InCycle menu at the top on your desktop, or from the menu icon if you are on your phone).