Thu, Aug 31|
breath workshop | outdoors
Join me for this 45 minute OUTDOOR class (weather permitting) where we'll say goodbye to summer. As the season comes to a close, let's reflect on all it offered us.... entertainment, relaxation, busyness, joy & maybe even some disappointment. Sign up at incycleindy.com
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2023, 5:30 PM EDT – Sep 01, 2023, 6:15 PM EDT
InCycle Indy, 736 Hanover Place, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
About the event
You will experience two breathing techniques to calm your nervous system, raise your vibration & get you back on track.
Additional benefits of breathwork include:
- releases toxins from your body
- increases energy & boosts the immune system
- strengths your lungs (duh!)
- increases self-awareness
- eases chronic pain
- aids with your digestion
- releases trauma & fear
- allows you to explore altered states of consciousness, consciously
- helps you to find emotional balance
- provides massive stress relief
- deepens your relationship to self & others
- relieves anxiety & depression
- increases self-confidence
- increases self-love
Because we will be breathing deep into the belly, be sure to give yourself at least 2 hours between your last meal & this workshop. It's no fun breathing with a full belly.
Feel free to bring a blanket and a journal. Beginners welcome!
(*You must purchase the workshop prior to signing up. It can be purchsased on the InCycle Indy app or online at incycleindy.com: to buy online, please select workshops from the InCycle menu at the top on your desktop, or from the menu icon if you are on your phone).